Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome to Advanced Electrolysis by Kimberly in Naples!

I will provide you with the IMPORTANT questions to ask your electrologist before you begin treatment. 
I will also answer any questions you may have about electrolysis, a.k.a. permanent hair removal!

First things First...what you need to ask before your first visit.

1.  How long have you been in practice?....You really don't want to trust your hair removal needs to someone fresh out of school.  EXPERIENCE IS KEY!

2. Where were you trained?  All states are not created equal.  For instance, Florida ONLY requires 300 hours of training...Not enough.  One school in Southwest Florida doesn't even mandate clinical hours.  Meaning, an electrologist hasn't even worked on clients before she puts her hands on you!  I know I wouldn't want to be anybody's test project.  I was trained in Massachusetts, a state that requires a minimum of 1100 hours, with 600 hours of clinical
training.  Before I even graduated, I had worked on over 200 clients.

3.  How many clients have you worked on?  If the answer is less than 100...stay clear!  In this profession, as in most others, experience is
integral.  In my 16 years of business, I have successfully treated over 1000 clients.

4.  Do you use sterile, disposable needles? Wear gloves?
Sterilize your instruments?

If the answer is No to any of the above, hang up!

You may find more answers to your questions at: http://www.napleshairremoval.com/
or feel free to email me at: Lenihankimberly@yahoo.com


I will be happy to answer any of your hair removal questions.  Until then, consider electrolysis as a permanent solution to your hair removal needs!

All My Best,

Kimberly J. Lenihan
Owner, Advanced Electrolysis by Kimberly
501 Goodlette Rd, Suite C110
Naples, FL. 34102
239.595.3911

4 comments:

  1. How does electrolysis differ from laser hair removal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electrolysis is considered the ONLY form of PERMANENT hair removal. It has been effectively used for over 140 years!
    Electrolysis can be safely performed on ANY part of the body where hair is unwanted.
    Additionally, it can remove dark, blond, and white hairs.

    Laser hair removal has not been around long enough to prove its safety or effectiveness.
    It will also ONLY treat dark hair and pale skin.
    It is not safe to laser tanned or dark skinned people as the laser affects the pigment in the skin. Treating this skin type can result in hypo-pigmentation...i.e, white spots on the skin.

    Although I have seen clients that had successful laser treatments, the number of dissatisfied clients far outweigh the good.

    The cost of laser treatments also makes it prohibitive for many people.

    Thank you for your question and please let me know if I can help any further.

    Best Regards,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So my friend was telling me about getting electrolysis in Michigan. I've been thinking of doing it as well. I just wonder, do you know how much it costs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am available to answer any of your hair removal questions at 239.595.3911. I also encourage free consultations in office or over the phone.

    ReplyDelete